Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Sunday · May 22, 2022
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Elkins) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Drive from Washington, DC or Pittsburgh, PA.
- 7-additional days of PTO.
- H1b visa candidates will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Steve T. May/CEO.
- BC/BE IM.
- Procedures/Codes: Procedures are optional, but not required.
- Perm Compensation: $250,000 base salary, plus relocation bonus of $10,000 and a signing bonus offered in a forgivable loan.
- EMR: Paragon.
- MD or DO.
- Support Staff: RN's, Unit Clerks, Admin w/ limited sub-specialty back-up support typical of a community hospital.
- Full health & welfare package w/ med-mal (tail) & 401k/403b retirement.
- BLS/Acls required.
- Schedule: 7on/7off.
- This area is ideal to raise a family & practice medicine.
- Download the free report '10 Negotiating Mistakes Physicians Make When Job Hunting' by visiting.
- Foster Crown is a highly rated, boutique physician recruitment firm that champions our physicians, working closely with you to meet or exceed all expectations.
- A perm, straight day shift Hospitalist / Nocturnist perm position is also available to discuss.
- WV is a strong & viable state to practice Hospital Medicine & Nephrology.
- City, State: Elkins, WV (Area).
- Confused, anxious, intimidated or simply unsure about how to negotiate the details of your job?
- This Hybrid Nephrology / Nocturnist opportunity allows a provider to work & live in West Virginia for an outstanding & Joint Commission Accredited Regional Health System.
- More opportunities are available from this & other Foster Crown Clients throughout the year.
- Foster Crown is in partnership with experienced physicians that can offer you the guidance you need.
- Top Mountain Biking Destination in the United States'. A beautiful area close to the mountains w/ low crime, great schools & low cost of living.
- Open ICU, w/ full sub-specialty backup support available.
- PT or locum tenens is an excellent way of augmenting your existing salary & test-driving your geo-preferences.
- We place physicians in all states.
- Part time positions are also negotiable.
- Trauma: Non-designated.
- Hospitalist handles days.
- Extra money for also practicing nephrology when not working HM.
- This position has an income potential of over $400k.
- Mid-levels also assist w/ rounding.
- Let Foster Crown represent your interests & help to negotiate your next career move into this state of the art regional hospital, as their newest employee.
- Position: Perm, 1-FTE HM w/ a.2 -.5-FTE in the Nephrology Clinic (days), when not working HM.
- If FT is not an immediate fit, we can discuss PT or PRN work.
- ADC: 15-18 HM patients.
- Facility Profile: 90-total beds, 9-ICU beds.
- Located less than a 2 hr.
- A Nephrology Fellowship is required, if also practicing in the nephrology clinic.
- Foster Crown, LLC.
- Facility: Regional Hospital.
- 7p - 7a - night shift.
- This area is known as the.
This perm job from Foster Crown, LLC was last open on Aug 26.