Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Wednesday · May 31, 2023
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: Asap - Ongoing.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- Procedures Required:: not required for days but c-lines are preferred, nights c-lines is a must.
- Patient Population: Adults.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- Reference ID: ORD-123271-MD-WV.
- A hospital is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
- The schedule is day shift from 7:00am - 7:00pm and night shift from 7:00pm - 7:00am.
- Case Load/PPD: 15-18.
- Board Certification Required: Negotiable.
- Shift Times: 7am 7pm days and 7pm-7am nights.
- The facility is located in West Virginia.
- Shift Type: Day Shift.
- Support Staff: Pulm/CC in ICU during the day and on.
- CertificationsRequired: Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Government: No.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- The facility has 200 beds.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jul 8.