Hospitalist Jobs in West Virginia
Saturday · January 28, 2023
1 Job in The Mountain State
Photo: The Historic Woodburn Hall at West Virginia University in Morgantown.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Dates Needed: Asap - July.
- Assignment Type: Inpatient.
- The breakdown of rounding on patients consists of the AP doing 2, Res doing 5, and the locum doing 3.
- Shift Type: Night Shift.
- Shift Times: 7a -7p and 7p-7a.
- Prescriptive Authority Required: Yes.
- The facility is located in West Virginia.
- Support Staff: APP and Residents.
- Assignment Duration: Locums.
- Board Certification Required: Yes.
- Certifications Required: Board Eligible in IM or FM.
- Government: No.
- Procedures Required: Intubations, lines, vent mgmt.
- The schedule is 7 on 7 off.
- Case Load/PPD: 15.
- Reference ID: ORD-134341-MD-WV.
- A hospital with 324 beds is seeking a hospitalist for locum tenens coverage.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Jan 6.